We are committed to ensuring that we manage your personal data professionally and in compliance with all applicable data protection laws. Part of this commitment is to ensure that there is transparency about how we process personal data. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
This Website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This Website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
What Information Do We Collect?
The personal data that we hold and how we manage it varies depending on why we are holding it. The reasons that we hold personal data are broadly when you have expressed an interest in our products or services.
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order or enquiry. This may include your:
Credit Card Information (processed by our third-party payment processors Stripe www.stripe.com) we do not process or store your payment data.
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our service.
We do also receive some personal data for individuals that are not direct customers of EaglePrint.co.uk. This data is provided by our customers for the purpose of delivery and consists of a name, address and telephone number.
Using personal information?
- Meeting the terms of your order
- Enabling your use of the services available either direct or on our website(s)
- Sending you goods either purchased direct or through our website(s)
- Supplying to you the services purchased either direct or through our website(s)
- Send quotes, statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you our email newsletter or marketing that may be of interest, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- CCTV: We use CCTV recording on or around our premises to: Prevent, deter and detect crime, apprehend and prosecute offenders, and provide evidence to take civil action in the courts, help provide a safer environment for our staff and customers, and protect public safety.
- Call Recording: We may record calls made into our business to assess customer satisfaction, train and develop staff, review call quality and have access to a verbal record of what was said in the event of a dispute.
- To allow us to better serve you when it comes to requests that may require us to reference historical activity.
We are required to pass some provided information on to third-parties, but these are to couriers and delivery agents for the purpose of the delivery of ordered products and our ESP (Email Service Provider(s)) for the purpose of email delivery. We may also use a third-party to provide a print service on behalf of a customer. In each case the only information passed on is a delivery name, address and contact number.
Security and Storage
All of our customer information is stored on a server and database operated by a third-party. However they do not access the data, they only provide and maintain the service on which the data is stored. All order data billing, shipping, and order contents data information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data (all online orders are processed by Stripe (www.stripe.com).
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a "Subject Access Request" this can be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data, we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data that we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
Right to stop marketing messages
- You always have the right to stop marketing messages and telephone calls. We will include an unsubscribe option in any marketing emails. If you do wish to unsubscribe, please just click the unsubscribe button in the email or send an e-mail to email@example.com requesting us to STOP marketing or telephone calls and we will promptly action that request. Alternatively, you can update your marketing preferences by contacting us at any-time. Our contact details are shown at the end of this policy.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this Website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in all previous and current Data Protection Acts. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but we advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
By completing your details you agree to receive from us marketing communications from time to time, which may be of interest to you in respect of previous orders, enquiries or items of interest. We will never sell or redistribute your details to any third-parties. You can change your consent at anytime via the "Account" section on our website or by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our contact details
- Eagle Print
- Telephone: 01234 924080
- Email: email@example.com